Re: Kindly Help

From: Satya
Subject: Re: Kindly Help
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:19:44 -0700

Do you require a full C parser to extract this stuff? sometimes such
extraction might be possible only using a lexer (I don't know how Xmotif
code looks like but I am guessing it's only C functions and data types). You
could use something like CIL (http://manju.cs.berkeley.edu/cil/) to give you
a parsed syntax tree on which you can operate. You can try posting your
problem on comp.compilers.

/satya