Fwd: Bison Version Compatibility

From: Matt Cupp
Subject: Fwd: Bison Version Compatibility
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:30:49 -0400

I've used both 2.1 and 2.3 versions to create code I compile with
Visual Studio .NET 2005 and gcc on Linux.  I would assume that it
should compile fine on 2003 as well.  The GNU for Windows project
hasn't updated their Bison to 2.3, but if you download Cygwin you can
select Bison 2.3 and Flex 2.5.4 to be installed.

Matt Cupp