Re: too many gotos

From: Sylvain Schmitz
Subject: Re: too many gotos
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:38:40 +0200

Nick Chapman wrote:
There are no gotos in the actions. In fact I have no actions yet.
The gotos I am referring to are the LR-parsing table gotos, automatically
generated by bison.
For a quick answer, the number of gotos depends on the number of states and the number of nonterminals (aka variables). Thus if you have redondant nonterminals you could try to factor these.

--
Hope that helps,

  Sylvain