Re: Flex and bison howto for C++ users

From: Jibin Han
Subject: Re: Flex and bison howto for C++ users
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:24:17 -0700

Hello,
    It seems there is a typo in the code, in parser.y Line54, it should be
"display_command:", not "d_command:".
    This is a good tutorial, but it strictly depends on version 1.875 which has
lalr1.cc as skeleton file, but I am using v1.35 and for some reason I have to
use it, is there any tutorial about Flex and Bison howto for C++ users for
Bison1.35? Because I define a class as yystype, I have to do some hack...

Thanks.