Re: [Health] Enable schedule calendar

From: Livingstone, Euan
Subject: Re: [Health] Enable schedule calendar
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 13:53:10 +0000

Hi Iwan,

I have been struggling with how to get the URL for the caldav as well but managed it just now.

I am using the health30 demo database loaded to GNU Health installed on a virtual machine.  I am using Thunderbird with lightning to setup the caldav connection.

To get the URL for the caldav I opened a web browser and pointed it to my webdav port ie:  http://localhost:8080.  you can then navigate to the calendar you want and use this to copy the URL.

Then and new calendar in Thunderbird/Lightning and enter the URL from the browser.

I can only currently get it to work the Thunderbird/Lightning on the same device so still working on a remote connection.

I have attached some pictures to help show what I have done.

Cheers,

Euan.