[Health] Enable schedule calendar

From: Jose C Cuellar
Subject: [Health] Enable schedule calendar
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 11:09:16 +0200

Hi to everyone.

I'm trying to enable the schedule calendar at GNU Health 3.0. It doesn't
work for me, neither for the Windows Tryton client nor for the Linux
version. I can't neither access the schedule calendar at the demo
database in the GNU Solidario server; I don't know if it is enabled there.

What I need is something like what you can see the attached screen
capture; it was took from a Youtube video from Guillermo Riveros:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vRPhTvxNX0

There is an old message from Luís Falcón explaining that there can be
used some CalDav calendars for this purpose, but it's not clear for me
how to do it:

http://blog.thymbra.com/2011/10/gnu-health-calendar-module.html

I didn't found any other information about this. If anyone has enable
the visual schedule calendar, any help will be welcome ;-)

Thanks. Best regards.