Re: [Health] Relate Neonatal errot

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: Re: [Health] Relate Neonatal errot
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 16:05:27 +0700

Thanks.

Best Regards;

Bounmy Sihaphom
mail. address@hidden

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Khurram Shahzad <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Bounmy,

Why are you relating a patient to a Neonatal?

Normally, when we create a New Born record, we have to create a Patient and hence a Party record for it. So, that New Born is already attached to a patient. And, when you open a patient record, click on relate button and click on "Neonatal Info", the record of new Born is displayed.

Now what you are talking seems to be a patient record for which no "New Born" exists. In this case, the name in the new born will be the name of the patient you are relating to.

Regards,
Khurram.