Re: [Health] right of access Question

From: Iwan de Rooij
Subject: Re: [Health] right of access Question
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 09:39:05 -0300

Ok ,I will look in to it..

Thank you Cédric

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Cédric Krier
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 4:25 AM
To: address@hidden

On 2015-09-29 09:46, Iwan de Rooij wrote:
> Ok as I Understand, GNU Health is made for The ministry of Health in
> Developing Country's ( Well that's what I want to do)
>
> So you tell me How My Ministry of health should use it. To receive all the
> data from Hospitals, doctors, Eye clinics, Labs etc...

Each institutions have their own Tryton instances and the minister has one
special central instance.
They use a synchronisation mechanism to push some pre-defined records to the
central instance.
Here is a presentation of this mechanism:
http://downloads.tryton.org/TUL2014/synchronise_engine/
And the code is here: http://hg.b2ck.com/tryton_synchronisation/

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL