Re: [Health] Should PUID be a compulsory field when creating new patient

From: Bounmy Sihaphom
Subject: Re: [Health] Should PUID be a compulsory field when creating new patients?
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:57:06 +0700

Ronald!
How I can make generate automatically, by the way is it PUID  is the same as SSN (When creating ne party)? If I want PUID in the format of : YYY-xxx-xxx-XXX , where YYY is Fixed string like CM2 and XXX-XXX-XXX, is a sequential number from 000-000-001 to 999-999-999.

Thanks.

Best Regards;

Bounmy Sihaphom
mail. address@hidden