gzz-dev

[Gzz] Tuukka 2002-08-28 (0.8alpha1 released)

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: [Gzz] Tuukka 2002-08-28 (0.8alpha1 released)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:28:50 +0300 (EEST)

It took a while yesterday to recheck our external dependencies, update
README and INSTALL for the release, revise the build targets.

Today morning, I tagged the release, and a JAR executable archive and a
source tarball are available from
http://savannah.gnu.org/files/?group=gzz

(Savannah download WWW page doesn't show up at the moment, for some
reason.) Please report any improvement possibilities for the packaging, or
if you can't run the clients. But note that this is a very alpha release,
and not much should work anyway.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden