gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Peg questions

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Peg questions
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:50:43 +0300

> I'd like to start using the pegboard (to comment, and to create new
> pegs), but I don't understand it well enough in fact to do so.

Hey, there's nothing there to understand ;)

> In pegboard.html:
> - Which values are valid for the "status" field, and what do they mean?

I'm not sure yet, but how about

incomplete
current ( = to be either accepted or rejected)
accepted
implemented
rejected
to be revised

?

> - What does the "Who?" field mean? Is this author(s), people discussing,
> or people implementing?

The most important stakeholders; all of the above, I'd think.

> In the pegs:
> - Most importantly, HOW DO I COMMENT?

Mail on this list? Text in small font?

> - Are they a text by a single author, expressing their opinions, or a
> consensus text, or a text which gives the opinions of everyone?

The first, becoming the second. There can be "open issues" which is the third
but that should mostly be a single subsection.

> Additionally, it would be nice if each PEG had a PEP-like header, giving
> author,  status etc. This could simply be the first paragraph below the
> title for now.

What exactly would be the content?

        Tuomas