gzz-dev

[Gzz] Peg questions

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: [Gzz] Peg questions
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:36:39 +0200

Hi,

I'd like to start using the pegboard (to comment, and to create new pegs), but I don't understand it well enough in fact to do so.

In pegboard.html:
- Which values are valid for the "status" field, and what do they mean?
- What does the "Who?" field mean? Is this author(s), people discussing, or people implementing?

In the pegs:
- Most importantly, HOW DO I COMMENT?
- Are they a text by a single author, expressing their opinions, or a consensus text, or a text which gives the opinions of everyone?

Additionally, it would be nice if each PEG had a PEP-like header, giving author, status etc. This could simply be the first paragraph below the title for now.

- Benja