gzz-dev

[Gzz] 19th, 20th (jvk)

From: Janne Kujala
Subject: [Gzz] 19th, 20th (jvk)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:16:01 +0300

19th & 20th: Texture work

Implemented emboss texturing pass.

Thought about general hw profile independent random texture
parameters. Colors, vectors, and texgens seem general, but
texture images are less general.
We already have RGB and HILO texture types and we will most
likely be needing new, unexpected texture types or other
similar parameters with a finite number of choices.
It could be better to not directly share discrete parameters
among profiles but the code generating them.

        jvk