gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] MS/name

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: Re: [Gzz] MS/name
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:28:53 +0300

> Oh, good! :-) I have reworking gzz.mediaserver on my agenda-- I'll do
> the name change at the same time.

Benja: I think most of the items you added to TODO should be in alpha2, not
alpha1. Alpha1 is essentially what we have now, with a little polish and
documentation.

It does not need to be a working release, more like a runnable demo ;)

Could you go through them again and see which ones are really vital, code-wise.

It doesn't mean that you can't work on them now, but it just means that once
the other items are done, there's no more delay for alpha1.

        Tuomas