gzz-dev

[Gzz] Tuukka 2002-07-31 (buildbot, tests, PUIs)

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: [Gzz] Tuukka 2002-07-31 (buildbot, tests, PUIs)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:35:44 +0300 (EEST)

With AJ, we created make targets for buildbot. Now we can change
botcompile and bottest in the Makefile. For the moment, bottest runs both
the new tests in python and the old remaining java ones.

I noticed test.py always returns 0, even if there were errors. I don't
know how to fix this.

As a sidenote, I came up with a good improvement on PUI desktops. Later, I
found out it's a subset of "services" in NeXTSTEP, and that the subset is
already available for Sawfish as a module. The module allows the user to
execute programs with current X clipboard content as a parameter. I've
bound it to the Menu key; When ever I have text on the clipboard, it
suffices to press Menu v to view the URL in mozilla, or Menu n to look the
word up in NetMOT dictionary etc. The URL for the Sawfish module:
http://sawfish.skylab.org/SawfishLibraryServices

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden