gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] Directory Tree

From: navlist
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] Directory Tree
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 14:52:19 +0100

In my situation, I have over 200CD, but I want still have them in one
catalog, so I am able to search trought them all. I have categories
for them, so there is not problem to search only trought linux CD.
But when I try to scroll in CD list, it is not only little slow, but
also hungus, because it is alphabetical-orderer, but not category-
ordered.
It will look better, if I will be able to have more catalogs in one
catalog file OR if CD can be nested inside groups. It will look
something this way:

+ linux
+-- mandrake
  +-- CD1
  +-- CD2
+-- debian
  +-- woody
    +-- CD1of7

and so. It is just about adding new item to catalog "groups", which
will have two parametres - its name and number of group it belongs to
(0 in case of root group). All catalogs will have group optional
parametr group which they belongs to (0 or none in case of root
catalog).
Only one problem is, that I am not C programmer (but PHP) and dont
know how to implement it.

Thomas Navara