guix-devel

Re: ‘nss-certs’ missing in the installation image

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Re: ‘nss-certs’ missing in the installation image
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 12:22:20 +0100

> I’m not sure it belongs in “System Installation”.  After all, it’s
> already under “System Configuration” and in several OS config examples.

Here the issue is not with system configuration, but with the live install
image.
In this sense, I'd say it belongs next to the network setup instructions.

Leaving it to System Configuration is too late.  Conversely, the OS config
examples don't address the same issue.

--
Pierre Neidhardt
https://ambrevar.xyz/