guix-devel

Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 19:21:13 +0200

Hi Tatiana,

we haven’t heard from you since about a week, nor have I seen you on
IRC.  (Granted, I was offline for some time, so I probably just missed
your introduction.)

The official so-called “community bonding period” of GSoC is soon coming
to an end, and it would be advisable to use the remaining time before
coding begins for some community bonding :)

I’d like to repeat that frequent communication is the key to a
successful GSoC project.  If you have any questions about the project,
the code, or how to proceed, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Thanks!

--
Ricardo