guix-devel

Re: [ART] Logo proposal

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: [ART] Logo proposal
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 13:47:02 -0500

Thanks for the feedback, Mark.

El dom, 08-02-2015 a las 11:15 -0500, Mark H Weaver escribió:
> Luis Felipe López Acevedo <address@hidden> writes:
>
> I'd be quite tempted to use your GuixSD logo.  It's really just a
> question of whether we want to promote GuixSD as a public brand or to
> consider it more of an internal code name.  I haven't thought much about
> it, so I'll let others decide.

I was in favor of the code name approach before, but after the
discussion about the name of the distro ended, I don't know... I'm
wondering how to present GuixSD in the future to the average Jane. Right
now, I think it would be easier if GuixSD had its own image (not GNU's
wildebeest head and related artwork) and its own website (not a page
framed with gnu.org's header and footer).

I don't know.