guix-devel

Re: [ART] Logo proposal

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: [ART] Logo proposal
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 15:36:30 +0000

I like all logos I have seen so far, but as Taylan I think we should not
> brand GSD too much and stay as close as we can to the GNU brand

Luis GSD logo is really close to GNU branding. Looks more modern. Maybe it should use the same colors?

I like all logos I have seen so far, but as Taylan I think we should not
brand GSD too much and stay as close as we can to the GNU brand.

And send more packages - I have the impression our rate slowed down since
we reached the 1000 packages milestone ;-)

Andreas