guix-devel

Re: Help needed for screenshots

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: Re: Help needed for screenshots
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 21:02:15 -0200

Em Fri, 14 Nov 2014 22:47:08 +0100
address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) escreveu:

> Would you like to give it a try?

Yeah, but I'd like to try Galleria first, as I already have some
experience with it, and have got all needed templates.  That way we
can reduce the integration time and complexity.  In the near future,
however, if we find any necessary feature that is lacking in Galleria,
time permitting, I might try to migrate to YoxView.  If, however,
someone else is willing to integrate YoxView right away, I don't mind
in letting them come forward.

Would you give me CVS write access to Guix's website source
repository, or do you want patches and instructions?

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;