GNU Artanis on Fibers, and thoughts on server core development

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: GNU Artanis on Fibers, and thoughts on server core development
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 02:49:10 +0800

Recently I've been asked if I can port Artanis to Fibers.
My design of Artanis is to support arbitrary server-core, so I tried
Fibers for it. After fixed some issues, it works roughly. Maybe not
perfect but it works.

So I would like to inform server hackers here, if you're interested in
developing high concurrent server core with Guile, no matter binding
libuv or research coroutine with delimited-continuations, please go
ahead, but make sure it's compatible with Guile server interface. Then
you can take advantage of Artanis to provide other stuffs to save your
time.

I'll add more things to help external server core well integrated, and
more docs.
Enjoy!