guile-gtk-general

Re: [g-wrap] Changes needed by the "glueless" approach

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: [g-wrap] Changes needed by the "glueless" approach
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:15:50 -0500

Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden> writes:

> Hmm, administering a mailing list isn't really a big hazzle, if it's
> hosted on savvannah, /methinks. I also like the idea of a separate
> mailing list for g-wrap.

OK, new list it is.  For everyone who's interested, here's the
pointer:

Also, Andreas and Greg, I have a number of messages from you that I'm
ready to start replying to, but I'm not sure what might be best.
Ideally I'd like to reproduce them and reply to them on the new list,
so that we'll have a consistent thread there.  I suppose I could just
quote them in full in my responses, presuming neither of you would
mind that.

(I should also have time over the next several days to get the source
 in order and put it in savannah CVS.)

Thanks to everyone for having been so patient.
--
Rob Browning
rlb @defaultvalue.org and @debian.org; previously @cs.utexas.edu