Re: 1.6.0 release update.

From: thi
Subject: Re: 1.6.0 release update.
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 00:30:56 -0700

   From: Martin Grabmueller <address@hidden>
   Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 06:52:32 +0200

   For a start, you (and all others) are warmly invited to have a look
   at the Manual and grep for `FIXME'.  This should give you about 204
   hits to work on.

cool.

   I have added a `FIXME::martin: Review me!' to the various nodes I
   have been working on.  It would be very nice if people (especially
   native speakers) could review those and give some feedback abou
   stylistic issues and check for correctness.

i've started to review some of these "reviewme" sections.  in
intro.texi, i removed the comment after reviewing -- is that ok, or
would you prefer some other protocol?

   *** Emacs interface

   Document the Emacs interface.  I'd do it, but I don't have a clue
   about it yet.

maybe mdj has some info on this?  i'm wondering if (ice-9 emacs) is in
any way compatible w/ the contents of guile-core/emacs...

   ** Form

   Is it `top-level', `top level' or `toplevel?'  Make it consistent in
   the whole manual.

i vote for "top-level".

   [other TODO items]

what do you think about adding these items to devel/tasks.text?

thi