Re: 1.6.0 release update.

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: 1.6.0 release update.
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 18:00:44 +0200 (MEST)

> From: thi <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 00:30:56 -0700
>
>    From: Martin Grabmueller <address@hidden>
>    Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 06:52:32 +0200
>
>    I have added a `FIXME::martin: Review me!' to the various nodes I
>    have been working on.  It would be very nice if people (especially
>    native speakers) could review those and give some feedback abou
>    stylistic issues and check for correctness.
>
> i've started to review some of these "reviewme" sections.  in
> intro.texi, i removed the comment after reviewing -- is that ok, or
> would you prefer some other protocol?

That's perfectly fine.  If you have checked my English, and think
everything important is included in the sections, go ahead and remove
the FIXMEs.  When you have reviewed and there are issues left (missing
definitions, or similar), you should probably add other FIXMEs.

The reviewme's are meaning: ``This is what mgrabmue thinks is English,
and what he thinks is enough'', so if there are more general FIXMEs
necessary, add them please.

Thanks,
  'martin