gsl-shell-info

[Gsl-shell-info] how to save a multiple plot window's content

From: Francesco Abbate
Subject: [Gsl-shell-info] how to save a multiple plot window's content
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 15:14:07 +0200

> Hi everyone!
> I would like to ask how may I save my window with attached plots to it?
> Thank you

Hi,

unfortunately I've got problems with the mailing list interface and I
cannot validate you post.

What you are asking for is actually a missing feature for GSL Shell.
Currently you can save only individual plots and not the whole content
of the window.

I will add the support for this feature in my TODO list. It shouldn't
be too much difficult to implement and could be present in the next
release.

Bye
Francesco