gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] 1PPS not working with RPi 3 B+ and Stretch

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] 1PPS not working with RPi 3 B+ and Stretch
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 10:21:17 -0700

Yo Chris!

Wow, hard to count how many problems here...

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 09:44:42 -0400
Chris Smith <address@hidden> wrote:

> address@hidden:~/gpsd $ which gpsd <- where does the gpsd binary
> reside that the system sees in my PATH?
> /usr/sbin/gpsd

The clockmaker script does not install gpsd there!

Looks like you have cruft from other installations of gpsd.

Mixing version of gpsd is known to cause problems.

So all the rest of your email is invalid.

I suggest you start all over from a blank SD card.  Then try to
follow the instructions exactly.  Stopping as soon as any of
the steps fail.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588