gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Trying to cross-compile for arm

From: Lukas Jünger
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Trying to cross-compile for arm
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 20:45:26 +0200

Hello Gary,
I don't think that there is anything missing in the documentation of gpsd. It was more a problem with the documentation of ncurses. I can however add something about that to the build.txt but I don't know if that is the way to go. I'm unsure if building ncurses with separate libtinfo is even necessary. It fixed the problem for me, but I'm unsure how the library is structured and if this is something that could be fixed in the build process of gpsd or if ncurses has to be compiled with separate libtinfo. Maybe a developer can answer this. If ncurses has to be build with separate libtinfo, this information could be added to the build.txt. Crosscompiling ncurses is described well on the website I linked to in one of my previous mails.

Best regards,
Lukas