gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Disturbing numbers

From: Sanjeev Gupta
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Disturbing numbers
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 15:05:23 +0800

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Eric S. Raymond <address@hidden> wrote:
Don't be cruel to Hal.  I'm fairly sure he does not want the "pleeeeez
heeeelp meeee" emails to which that masthead position inevitably dooms
Gary and myself.  I've left him (and you) in safer obscurity on the
Acknowledgements line.

I see no reason to be nice to Hal, after all, Linus, Ian, you, et al, have been working diligently for free for me all these years, with no thanks :-)

If *I* have seen further than others, it is because Giants have been doing all the work for me, while I goofed off.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane