gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Disturbing numbers

From: Sanjeev Gupta
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Disturbing numbers
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 12:03:31 +0800

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Eric S. Raymond <address@hidden> wrote:
A lightly edited version of this is going into the howto.

I have incorporated most of Hal's explanations, and sent a patch.

Some re-formatting to place it as a sub-section under ntpd.

Removed some stuff I though was interesting, but getting far from gpsd (like Allan Dev and PPM examples)

Added him in the contributers line (ESR, please see if this is correct)

Added link to ADev discussion

BTW: On my Ubuntu 14.04 (sic), I do not have klogd, nor on my wheezy (which runs gpsd).

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane