gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] SOLVED?? - Emails aren't fetch'd anymore ...

From: Janak J Parekh
Subject: Re: [gotmail] SOLVED?? - Emails aren't fetch'd anymore ...
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 18:30:58 -0400

T. E. unrolled a scroll which read:
> So I did, and right after it gotmail run as fine as usual.

Thanks for the link, but bad news: it didn't work for the 250MB
box. :(  The message count does indeed seem right, but after pulling
the message it still appears as unread and certainly not deleted, and
subsequent runs of gotmail pull down the same message.

In general, I think I'm experiencing a slightly different symptom: the
emails are fetched but not deleted.

--janak