gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] (no subject)

From: Janak J Parekh
Subject: Re: [gotmail] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 16:08:42 -0400

John Fruetel unrolled a scroll which read:
> It looks like it depends on which hotmail server your account happens to be
> assigned to.  I created a few hotmail test accounts and they STILL work
> fine for me.

I just started running into trouble with one of the two Hotmail
accounts I pull from, and suddenly noticed the one with trouble has a
250MB quota, as opposed to the usual 2MB for the account that works
fine.

To be precise, some messages do not get marked read, and more
seriously, none of the messages actually get deleted -- they just sit
there, and get pulled again the next time.

By chance, do all your test accounts have 2MB quotas?  I bet MS
is changing something as they're moving to the larger boxes...

--janak