gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <GOMD> GOMDVIEW & DAEMON updated

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <GOMD> GOMDVIEW & DAEMON updated
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:58:55 +0200

Hi Matt.

1)Committed to CVS updated files for gomdview.
I post again here the CVS notes for the updated files. :)

<< CVS NOTES >>

IN gomdview.h
(+) libgomd.h looks for commonc++ hedaers, so I've added I/usr/local/c++2
header dir.
(+) added a new lg object (not pointer!) shared in the whole file

IN gomdview.cpp
(-) removed all the dynloaders. We use the new lg object declared in
gomdview.h.

IN Makefile
(+) we directly use libgomd.h as we need to load the library dynamically no
more.
(-) killed -f-noexecptions falg as it generated compilation errors with
commonc++ headers

----------------------------

2)Added new "exec con" option to the gomd daemon to execute a command on a
specific node (as required by Matt).
In the CVS note (below) the special synopsis for this option.

<< CVS NOTES >>
IN chSupport.cpp/connHandler.cpp
(+) added support for new "con" option, used to execute a command on a
specific node (via its gomd daemon).

IN supported_cmds
(+) added new option "con"! ("con" stands for "command on")

NOTE:
For the command execution on a specific node (con option where "con" stands
for "command on"),
there is a minimal change in the synopsis:

- SYNOPSIS:
  [exec] con (NODE_ID) COMMAND PARAMS

- EXAMPLE
  exec con (1) ls /usr => executes "ls /usr" on node with ID=1
Matt: tell me if it works. :)Bye.<rejected>