gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] New release

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] New release
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 00:53:06 +0200

Hi all (again)

> GREAT (as usual ;)
> i just reviewed the code and it looks perfect to me.
> Will check out and test tomorrow (promise)
> I am sure it will work as expected, more comments soon
>

> > <rejected>
> >
> > PS: have a Good Easter for you all!!! :)))
>
> Thank you JP, for you too, happy egg searching.
Thank you, Matt!!! I'd like to eat a huge chocolate egg, now... :)))

I think these are the steps/milestones for the project.
- new infos: count of nodes/overall load of the cluster  (a few days)
- new info: hostname/ip of the local node (a few days)
- parser to handle more nodes at the same time (1 week)
- simple netcode for gomd-to-gomd comm (2+ weeks)
- plan somehing to send a big process list (to be decided)
- other infos: when netcode will work :)

Ah, can anybody tell me something about OpenSSI.
I noticed it use some codes from openMosix/Mosix.

Byez.

<rejected>