gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] New release

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] New release
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 23:32:38 +0200

Hey JP,

On Samstag 19 April 2003 22:56, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I've just solved the problem with the white spaces in the client requests.
> I've also reworked internal gomd structure to add future remote-requests
> support.
>
> Check out the new release here:
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gomd/gomd/unstable/gomd/gomd/
>
> As usual, I'm waiting for your comments.

GREAT (as usual ;)
i just reviewed the code and it looks perfect to me.
Will check out and test tomorrow (promise)
I am sure it will work as expected, more comments soon

> <rejected>
>
> PS: have a Good Easter for you all!!! :)))

Thank you JP, for you too, happy egg searching.

<snip>

cheers,

Matt
btw: my wife returned back well from her one month business-travel to Vietnam
and we had a car-break-down today which was luckily solved quickly by
an "ADAC angel" ;) happy eastern from here too
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

BUGOPOLY:
onbug=function(){return this.bug.to.author.and.receive['$4,000.00'];};