gnustep-webmasters

Re: progress

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: progress
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:33:02 GMT

Chris B. Vetter <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ugh. I've been trying to keep track of the versions using two RDF files
> on www.gnustep.us ... so some reliable source would come in handy ...

Producing RDF/RSS files automatically somewhere on *.gnustep.org is
something I want to do.  I will be experimenting with this next week.
Anyone with insights (although I have RSS-enabled other sites), feel
free to let me know via the webmaster list, or privately.

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: address@hidden
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.