Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r28836 - in /libs/back/trunk: ChangeLog Source/x11/XGS

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r28836 - in /libs/back/trunk: ChangeLog Source/x11/XGServerEvent.m Source/x11/XGServerWindow.m
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:09:33 +0100

Richard Frith-Macdonald schrieb:
> Author: rfm
> Date: Sun Oct 18 08:28:50 2009
> New Revision: 28836

> Log:
> code for deminiaturisation
>
> Modified:
>     libs/back/trunk/ChangeLog
>     libs/back/trunk/Source/x11/XGServerEvent.m
>     libs/back/trunk/Source/x11/XGServerWindow.m

I only now realized that this patch broke windows deminiaturizing on my
machine. With the KDE window manager kwin I am no longer able to
deminiataturize a miniaturized window. The mini window gets the double
click and calls deminiaturize on the main window, but this thinks it is
already deminiaturized. This is caused by an GSAppKitWindowDeminiaturize
event that gets send to this window immediately following the
miniaturization.