gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Missing gorm files?

From: Steve Nygard
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Missing gorm files?
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:52:46 -0700

I think we all understand about not having enough time.

I spent a bit of time this afternoon making some changes. The files from the software TRM that we need to make the library are in current/ Frameworks/Tube. I've also moved the model bits from Monet into Frameworks/GnuSpeech. These parts have been committed.

I also have Monet building against these on Mac OS X. I'll commit those changes in a bit, but I don't have a GnuStep system so it's going to break building on that platform. Next up will be moving the model parts of the little GnuSpeech app into the framework. Then I need to take another look at the CoreAudio stuff I'm using, since they've deprecated some of the API I use.

After that, well, I'll probably go back into hiding :-/
--
Steve Nygard