gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Missing gorm files?

From: David Hill
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Missing gorm files?
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 15:58:33 -0800

Hi Robert,

Good points!

Greg had told me about your involvement and I should've remembered.  Many thanks for even considering the task.

The refactoring/rearrangement needs to be done by someone who has appropriate experience.  Any takers out there?  Is there a good source of information (apart from books like "Refactoring" by Fowler) that would give specific guidance to what is required in this case, in the GNUStep context?

david