gnump3d-users

Re: [Gnump3d-users] archive size

From: bernied
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-users] archive size
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 02:59:19 -0800 (PST)

I'm pretty sure that gnump3d will index automatically when you start it.
If you use that --fast option then it **will not** update the index, that's
why it starts faster.
If you're always using the -- fast option then you won't be updating the

I'm curious that you can still browse and play your music if it isn't in the
index, perhaps gnump3d is simply browsing your directories. Can you view the
same tracks/alboms by tag as well?

Also remember that 0.1G is 100MB, so quite a few mp3s.