gnump3d-users

RE: [Gnump3d-users] apache2 mod_proxy

From: DeMZed
Subject: RE: [Gnump3d-users] apache2 mod_proxy
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:14:25 +0200

Yes I've solved it.

I had to modify the templates (html files) to delete some hard coded things.

I had also modify gnump3d core perl program.

All the modifications were posted in a mail... which is wainting
moderation since 1 month approximatively.

I'll try to repost my updates soon, with the modified template... I
think next week. Please be patient :)

See you soon :)

DeMZed