Re: [Gnumed-devel] Wishlist: add a Photo button to the Notelet editor

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Wishlist: add a Photo button to the Notelet editor
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 17:24:26 -0700

On 2011-07-23, at 2:36 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Feel free to contribute files exactly as you want them to
> become visual progress note templates in GNUmed.

The first .png (Human_body_silhouette and Female_shadow) are less detailed, but
could be used to document either anterior or posterior findings and, while
male-ish, could be used for either sex.

The other two .pngs are more suitable for anterior-only findings.

Now that we attached are conveniently available to contribute into GNUmed, I am
actually wondering about the templates previously shipped… all of them depict
internal anatomy which I don't think are really suitable for documentation in
the EMR. Is there some argument against stripping the old ones out of future
install bootstraps?

-- Jim

PNG image

PNG image