Re: [Gnumed-devel] Wishlist: add a Photo button to the Notelet editor

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Wishlist: add a Photo button to the Notelet editor
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 10:00:45 +0200

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 10:13:27PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> however there is a third mode we did not yet attain -- which Richard made me
> realize when showing me his notes -- i.e. the ability to add a photo of the
> patient.

Right-clicking the patient photo top left does this as well
for some values of "patient photo".

> 1) might the Edit button be better renamed Manage, since
> while it makes possible to replace it or to alter its
> representation (name) in the listing, and to control the
> application which opens it, the widget does not provide
> means to actually edit the template itself?

The [Edit] button is pressed to edit what you see in the
listing (in this case, the template definition).

> 2) is it known whether and how the photo could be
> "visible" (or the object reference able to be made
> double-clickable) from within the right pane of the EMR tree
> viewer?

The photo is visible at the bottom of the right hand side
pane which I double checked two days ago.

Yesterday I fixed a nasty little hidden bug where photos
would display as zero-size (and thus be invisible) if they
were narrower than their height.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346