gnulib-tool-py

[gnulib-tool-py] noinst_${perhapsLT}LIBRARIES += $libname.$libext

From: address@hidden
Subject: [gnulib-tool-py] noinst_${perhapsLT}LIBRARIES += $libname.$libext
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:29:59 +0000

Hi Bruno,

I've finished long and difficult function func_emit_lib_Makefile_am. The only
part I need to do is to understand what does a long regex at lines 3416-3420
(where we decide if we shall emit "noinst_${perhapsLT}LIBRARIES +=
$libname.$libext"). Could you explain me what these lines do, please? I
understand everything except "grep" part. What we need to get?

Except this part, diff shows no difference.