gnuherds-app-dev

Re: GNU Herds vs RMS/FSF

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: GNU Herds vs RMS/FSF
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:00:21 +0200 (CEST)

Frouin Jean-Michel wrote:
> I don't know where is host GNU herds for the moment, but if you need I have
> my own webserver (which handle scleaner.fr for example) and can host you if
> need !

GNU Herds is hosted right now at the FSF offices, at Boston, on a Xen
domU.

It was previusly at my home. But the hosting at my home was neither
good nor reliable.  What is the quality of scleaner.fr hosting?

  * what bandwidth?
  * With UPS, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uninterruptible_power_supply
  * ...

Maybe MJ could host it at its ISP, and then get is more near of the
future LibreLabs cooperatives?