Re: [gnugo-devel] Machine learning application in gnugo

From: Rémi Coulom
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Machine learning application in gnugo
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:02:39 +0100

Yip Man Tsang wrote:
Hi, my name is Yip Man Tsang. I am currently a mathematics Ph.D. student at Courant Institute of Mathematical Science at New York University. I am seeking ideas for a term project in machine learning, and I was hoping that you may provide some ideas on areas of gnugo where data-driven learning techniques can be applied.

I have already downloaded your sources as well as the online documentations. If you can direct me to several specific areas to concentrate in, I would much appreciate it.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks.

-tsang

Hi

I noticed that message of Gunnar to the list:
It sounds very much like what you are looking for.

Rémi