[gnugo-devel] Machine learning application in gnugo

From: Yip Man Tsang
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Machine learning application in gnugo
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 17:34:20 -0500

Hi, my name is Yip Man Tsang. I am currently a mathematics Ph.D. student at Courant Institute of Mathematical Science at New York University. I am seeking ideas for a term project in machine learning, and I was hoping that you may provide some ideas on areas of gnugo where data-driven learning techniques can be applied.

I have already downloaded your sources as well as the online documentations. If you can direct me to several specific areas to concentrate in, I would much appreciate it.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks.

-tsang