Re: [gnugo-devel] GUI and Moyo

From: Alexander Rødseth
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GUI and Moyo
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 02:57:26 +0200

Hi,

Gunnar wrote:
> I suggest you start by putting up a copy on your homepage so we get
> something to play with. :-)

Okay, here's the tarball:
http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~alexanro/monkeyjump-0.3.tbz2

The default is to play against my code for the first moves, and then switch to
GNU Go.

I tried to include a few textfiles and I've even commented the code a few
places... ;) So, hopefully it should be easy to give it a spin.

The whole thing is still a bit experimental, so don't expect the world. It
should be possible to have fun while playing around with it, still. :)

Oh, and F2 should give a nice graphical glint at what my
"squirt-your-eyes"-algorithm is actually doing.

Have fun :)

Best regards,
   Alexander Rødseth