Re: leak? Re: [gnugo-devel] owl goal dragon gets cut

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: leak? Re: [gnugo-devel] owl goal dragon gets cut
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:54:44 +0200 (CEST)

> On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Arend Bayer wrote:
>
> > +static void
> > +owl_test_cuts(char goal[BOARDMAX], int color, int cuts[MAX_CUTS])
> > +{
> [...]
> > +  if (found_cut) {
> [...]
> > +    struct connection_data* conn_data;
> [...]
> > +    conn_data = malloc(sizeof(struct connection_data) * num_components);
>
> Does this need to get freed somewhere? If so, would this be a good place?

Yes I noted this too after I wondered why I was running short of ram and
was already getting mad at these java memory hogs :))

I will post a new version of the patch in a few days which is better
tuned and has a few issues repaired/improved.

I hope my current version is already an improvement.

Arend