[gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.0 under Microsoft Windows

From: TanGo
Subject: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.0 under Microsoft Windows
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 20:22:36 +0800

hi,

I am Tan Soon Youn, author of TanGo

http://www.amourtan.com/

TanGo is mainly an IGS client on the popular Microsoft
Windows platform.  And it also bundles GNU Go 3.0 and
provides an interface to it with an easy to use setup,
that means users don't have to download GNU Go separately
or build it.  Also user don't have to integrate it
with a client - it has already been done by TanGo.

TanGo is freeware although not GPL yet.

I wish you can provide a link to my website as one
of your GNU Go client.  I will also link my site to
GNU Go website.

Thanks.

Tan Soon Youn